“This is an excellent format for couples to learn about childbirth and beyond, and to prepare to have a safe and satisfying birth. […] Birth Boot Camp combines the best from all the approaches to childbirth preparation that I have taught and we have written about.”
Martha Sears, RN, Childbirth Educator, LLL Leader, and Lactation Consultant
Classes are taught in Keller, Tx from 7pm to 9:30pm on Thursdays
January 5 – March 9
If you are expecting in March or April, this is the class for you!
March 16 – May 18
If you are expecting in May or June, this is the class for you!
May 25 – July 27
If you are expecting August or September, this is the class for you!
August 3 – October 5
If you are expecting October or November, this is the class for you!
October 12 – December 14
If you are expecting in December or January, this is the class for you!
*If a class series has already started or upcoming classes don’t match your schedule, please contact me to see how I can accommodate your needs. Also, if one or both of you need to miss a class (or if you’re due before our last day), you can do up to four free online make-up classes.
- 10 weeks of class (25 hours of instruction), filled with games, videos and time to connect with other parents
- Full-color workbook (to preview click here)
- Birth Boot Camp tote bag and pen
- The Ultimate MRE Breastfeeding DVD download (taught by renowned lactation consultant, Mellanie Sheppard, IBCLC, RLC)
- Weekly links to additional reading on complimentary topics
- Extensive lending library of birth and breastfeeding books and DVDs
- Phone and e-mail support throughout pregnancy, birth and postpartum